Monday, November 29, 2010

Going Home Soon...

I have been living in Japan from the age of 14 and now I am 30. At last, next year March we are planning to go home for good. I have a very mix feeling about this. Half of me saying, "Yes! Finally I am leaving this place for good!" But another part of me saying, "How I am going to cope living in Batu Pahat!" Yes. There is where I am going to live soon!! A place very alien to me. I still do not know what I am going to do there... My PhD work is going no where. Hubby said I can apply a lecturer job with my MBA at his university. But the thing is that I dont really want to work at the same place as his. Most probably we will be in the department if I go work at the university.

Plus, I really need my university to be accreditized by JPA as soon as possible. The officer at JPA, En. Ali Jabar (kan dah kuar name!) is not so helping... What else that u want la for that senate meeting? All information we gave already!!! Ckp berabok but when its work time tetiba jer itu xbleh ini xbleh. Sabar jer la dgn mereka2 itu!!!

Or, maybe I can start a business when I go back. Start a Japanese language tuition ker for a start. I can start small and see how it goes....

Aiyo! So much to think & I better stop now!

Gambar hiasan. 
Baby Ryo yg dah ada lesen L utk berjalan!

11 comments:

hanny said...

Farah, good luck with Batu Pahat!. Akak orang Batu Pahat pun kalau boleh taknak duduk Batu Pahat. Hahaha...Nanti akak balik kampung, kita buat reunion k..miss u!and Harris, Ryo too!

A.Z. Haida said...

it's not going to be easy to adapt, but you'll make adjustments sooner or later... i yang duduk 3 tahun je kat jepun pun still miss jepun, what more you... but oh well, life goes on...

Cosmedecorte said...

Re:

K.Hanny,
BP xbleh nak bayang camne kat sana... Redah jer kot! Mak suruh kami carik rumah kat area Ayer Itam. Dou kana?

Azra,
Ya la kan. Pk punye pk pun life will go on & on...

A.Z. Haida said...

Ayer Itam ok ape - pasu seramik murah, bunga2 artificial murah, kerepek-kerepek jajan-jajan murah... hehehe...

Cosmedecorte said...

dok pk2 dok kat kg pun ok gak kurang sket guna duit hihihi ;P
tp still xbleh nak bayang...

lina said...

Puan A Z Haida dah bersuara tu. Ha! Boleh buat bisnes seramik, kerepek jajan bagai. Hihihi

Seriously though, all the best to you!

Cosmedecorte said...

Hi Lina!!
Lame xjumpe :D Nnt kalau I jual kerepek u mesti beli tau? hihihi ;P

catz said...

hi cosmedecorte,

haiii..
nice blog.
:).
u nak balik for good and stay in batu pahat? waaa...my home town.
u org batu pahat juga kah?
btw, salam perkenalan.

:)

Cosmedecorte said...

Thanks catz for dropping by. U org batu pahat ker? nnt blah la share info dgn u yer.

catz said...

yesza..
i org batu pahat..
jawa.
:)
ada jodoh kita berjumpa nanti.
i've link ur blog to mine.

miow

Cosmedecorte said...

Thanks Catz! :D