Even after achieving my BBA, accreditation never really matter that much because I worked with a non-governmental agency for a year before going back to Japan for MBA.
A*P*U accreditation problem came across me when I was in my first year of PhD study. A Professor here, that has a triplet son, one of the triplet applied a job at U*N*I*M*A*S. He actually got a job but suddenly got a rejection because our university is not accredited by JPA. Only then, I realized that accreditation is really a big deal. If I want to work in a Malaysian university, A*P*U better be accredited!
So after his son experiencing this difficulty, he made an accrediation committee including me, hubby & his other triplet to make a paperwork to apply for accreditation. Later the money I received from this part time job was transform into a brown Guccissima shoulder bag hehehe ;P
That was in 2007 and its going to be 2011 soon. Still no accreditation!!! An insider informant said that "pakcik" (nama dah kuar dah aritu..) from JPA simply cannot do his job properly and because of that I am in trouble if I want to find a job in the government service.
Its weird right? When almost all the Malaysian grad school students here are government officer? Well, for them its ok because there is this 'pekeliling' saying that Master degree and above do not need accreditation. Only, bachelor degree need accreditation by JPA. What a bummer!!! Always something for u guys!
During a festival on campus...




3 comments:
cuba hantar emel kat kppa... sometimes kalau dah ikhtiar dgn yg bawah tak jalan, kita cuba dengan yang atas pulak...
bila emel, bagi semua details (e.g. tarikh hantar paperwork in 2007, tarikh communicate selepas tu, attach kan semua email/letter/papers etc) so that your case is clear dan mudah nak difollow up & follow through
belajar tinggi susah, tak belajar tinggu pun susah ek.. sy ni setakat cukup2 makan amik degree je.. malu dgn kawan2 yg ade phd.. :(
Azra:
I nak tunggu result my uni kes bleh masuk meeting senate ke tak this December. My uni VP pi jumpe ambassador baru di Tokyo & he (ambassador)promised to contact his friend in the senate. If tak bleh jugak I nak pi jumpe Dato' Saripuddin & citer siket pasal my problem. Dia pengarah kat situ. Anak dia same problem/case with me. Hope he still remember...
Marsha:
Xpelu malau2. Ada Master ke Phd ke or a degree holder doesnt make you a better person....
Post a Comment