Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pregnancy 101

I have never really blog about my pregnancy. Tup tap I am more than half way to go! I am currently 22 weeks and 3 days pregnant! So fast!!! Even today at Harris nursery, one of his sensei said my tummy is big after knowing my due date. Oklah, I know perut Jepun kecik! But I just smiled back at her.

Unlike my first one. We didn't plan for this one. Well, we did plan but not this year maybe next just b4 going back to tanah air tercinta. Giving that fact, I was so trilled to know about my pregnancy. Sgt sgt happy. No wonder, when hubby made his usual maggi goreng I felt like throwing up! Kesian kat dia ingat aku tak suke masakan dia. I didnt know I was pregnant at that time. My period had been late so many times dan tidak teratur for so many months.

I even had my yearly medical check up during very early pregnancy. Siap x-ray sume. My gean said its ok though but still I cant stop worrying.... Then I even had so many trips overseas. To Malaysia, Sabah, Kelantan, Korea, Turkey and this coming raya to Msia and Kelantan again! This baby is soo strong! I scanned last time its going to be a BOY again. Kicking and somersaulting inside my tummy like always. I can feel him kicking as early as 18 weeks. Seem so early than my first one.

My mom was not really so happy about my pregnancy. The 1st thing that came out from her mouth was "So how r u going to cope?"Well, she said something like that la. In my head, "Cant u be more happier mom? Why cant u say something else?" The only thing I can reply at that time was "I will try until I cant do it anymore." The truth I also dont know what to do... I will submit my candidacy papers b4 delivery. Then see whether I can write a full thesis afterward.

My supervisor was at shock when he knows. He knew by accident. I purposely wear loose clothing in front of him bcoz I know what he also going to say. But there was this one day, he accidentally saw me and pop up that question. "Are u pregnant Farah?" n giving me a look. When I said, "Yes". He said "How's that going to effect your work?" I told him, I am going to extend. He didnt argue much afterward.

What ever ppl think about my pregnancy. This little one is very specially by his own way. He strengthen our marriage relationship even more.



Mama , papa and abg Harris lov u so much little one. Come out strong and healthy. Amin.


Beso sgt ke perut gue?
At Yufu River Ravine

5 comments:

hanny said...

Farah, insyallah nanti adalah rezeki baby... best of luck!..cutelah perut tuh!

lina said...

terer baby ni, dalam perut dah go through a lot of things ngan mak dia. :D

Anyway, take care. Cepatnya dah 22 weeks ye?

A.Z. Haida said...

farah,

my second pregnancy was unplanned.
after going through a difficult pregnancy with my first i must admit that i was not when i found out that i was pregnant...
but you know what, looking back now, i'm thankful that i gave birth to akif when i did.
yes, it might seem an unwise thing to do, tapi dah rezeki kan? terima jelah...
and yes,
insya Allah anak tu dtg bersama rezeki, for all that you know nanti buat paper semua dipermudahkan berbanding kawan2 lain yg tak pregnant dan tak ada baby pun...
all the best!
gambatte ne

Cosmedecorte said...

Thanks all. Hopefully everything going to be ok.
Not always we can have baby but we can study anytime.

Marsha~ said...

i punya perut pun cepat besar.. maybe 2nd baby kot dan lemak dah byk kat perut.. huhuhu.. jgn risau, setiap anak ade rezeki masing2.. insyaAllah..