Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Looking Back...

Sometimes, the lesser time I have to write seriously, the more I have the idea to write in this blog. As if like a disease in me that always force me to do so. I am suppose to submit 2 paper b4 my due date which is in a few weeks or so. I had one paper done loooong time ago. Maybe need to review and touch-up here and there. Currently, I am writing another boring paper on a theory and concept of self-reliance and trying to make it look like a conference paper.

Actually, I am currently more anxious + excited with this lil' one inside me more than writing boring stuffs. Sometimes, afraid if something goes wrong or suddenly my water broke at the university yada yada... Mcm2 la pk skrg nih.

Then, this feeling reminds me back when I had Harris. I can still remember we used to have frequent earthquakes for a few weeks b4 delivery that make me really nervous staying at home all alone. I still remember having contractions every hours at nite and when I called my gynae he said to come in the next day morning. Which I did and only to be told to come back again the next day because I was only dilated 2cm. Before that, I got a small pink spotting that is normal before the actually labor begin.

The next morning, June 15, 2007 (Friday), we did another check-up. My contraction was getting shorter but I was not feeling so painful even though doctor said I am dilated for 6cm already! I feel the pain but not unbearable one just like a little strong period pain. A friend of mine said she almost felt like dying when she was dilated for 6cm. She sort of envy me when I told her I was not feeling that painful.

That day, the doctor did say I need to check-in into one of the room in his clinic but he also said "Go back home. Take your lunch and come back around 2pm like that." We did actually that, we went to the grocery store near by to buy some foods for both moms. Since my mom doesnt cook, MIL cooked Sotong Singge yg sgt delicious.

Around 2pm, off we went to the clinic. Doctor examine me again and told me my water had broke naturally which I didnt realized when...  Then around 3pm, the senior midwife induced me as well as checking the baby heart beat. After 30 min +-, she came back and induced more since I am not in so much pain yet.

Around 4pm, I started to feel strong contraction and the midwife teach me how to breath during contraction. Rase dah blajar dulu but when the time come terus lupa hahahaha Around 5pm, the contraction is getting shorter and also MORE painful.

6pm, the midwife decided to send me (actually I walked) to the labor room along with hubby. The labor doesnt look like a labor room at all. It looks more like a normal room with a bed like the one in pic below. The bed can act as reclining chair and also a movable bed. The room even have washlet toilet. I knew coz I used it for tut tut. Xbleh tahan la. Actually, at that time I can really tell whether its the contraction pain or rase nak berak... hehehe


(The holder rase mcm nak tercabut mase thgh push hehehe)


From 6pm onward, I can't really remember much. I can only remember how painful it was and I was only thinking patut la pompuan Jepun xmau beranak! hehehe Oh, and it was really hot at that time. The airconditioner was at it max. Hubby and midwife were freezing. Kesian kat depa but I am the one in pain. Derang la kena sabar kan. I even tanya dgn nada yg agak tinggi, "Xde cara lain ker nak duduk or baring time contraction ni?" The midwife said "No, there are no other way". I didnt believe her and decide to duduk bersila and feeling Harris head pushing strongly toward the vagina. 

Almost around 9pm, I vomitted maybe because of the pain. I just cant bear the head pushing anymore and ask the midwife to measure me again. After she measured, she called the doctor and I am ready to push. After 25min of hard pushing, Harris came out and when the midwife show him to me, he peed on me!! Never felt so happy being peed on hahaha


(This was b4 he peed on me hehehe)


After all going through all these, if ppl ask me if I can do this again? I will answer, "HELL, YES!!"

3 comments:

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Me oso want to do it again....next yr...hehehehe......good luck, Farah!. Tp kena timing betul2 this time. I dh nk start skolah blk Jan nxt yr

Marsha~ said...

hehehe..sian kena kencing.. tp kan, harris sebijik mcm anak jepun laah.. hahaha

Cosmedecorte said...

CheYah,
Nak start skolah blk ka? Kat mana? Xjadik dtg Jepun ker?

Marsha,
Hehe never felt so happy kena kencing. Papa dia kata, salam org lelaki hihihi